Applying to UK universities
University 101 Course Overview
As you consider pursuing your university education in UK, we’re offering you a complimentary course to lay the foundation of your application. University 101 will give you the fundamental knowledge you need for your application: what types of courses are available? What considerations should you take into account when applying to university beyond rankings? How should you plan your application timeline? The free trial will also give you access to the UCAT, BMAT and LNAT diagnostic tests.
Applying for programme in the UK does not have to be an anxiety-inducing experience if you start early and have a clear action plan.
UCAS Application Course Overview
- Explore courses and schools based on your interests, strengths, preferences and career goals
- Construct your application strategy, from school selection to personal branding, to get the best results
- Work through your application requirements in a mindful, intentional and timely manner
- Draft your communication to fit the UK admissions culture, which is very different than that in the US and Asia
- Integrate feedback from your teachers/counselors/seniors
- Get feedback from our experts
- Manage waitlist decisions and formulate Plan B
What You Can Expect
Over 50 lessons of online lectures
Enroll in our University 101, General Application and UCAS course. These courses will guide you through the recommended techniques and strategies to help you think through your application journey.
Interactive test modules
Studying for the PTE, UCAT, BMAT and/or LNAT?
Put what you learn into practice with our interactive modules. You will have the opportunity to practice questions throughout and have multiple full length mock tests at the end of the course.
Community support and live Q&A session
We have forums and community spaces where you can ask questions and interact with other learners. We also hold monthly Q and A sessions where you get to interact with a seasoned test preparation coach.