Applying to Medicine
If you’re an aspiring doctor, you’ve probably heard how rigorous the admissions process can be. Acceptance rates usually fall between 10-20%, and can be even more selective if you are applying as an international student.
We have worked with many academically bright students (read: straight A’s) who seek help after getting a rejection letter. Let’s look at our stats: 83% of students we have worked with succeed on their first attempt vs. 15% who are successful on subsequent attempt. While our students outperform standard acceptance rates by a huge margin, it’s so clear to us that they have a significantly better chance of getting an offer if they do it right the first time!
It’s important to understand what medical schools are looking for beyond stellar grades. After all, medical studies are one of the toughest courses. Admissions officers want to attract candidates with the right motivation, attitude and skills.
Medicine Course Overview
- Appreciate the expectations of medical students and professionals
- Construct your application strategy, from school selection to personal branding, to get the best results
- Work through your application requirements in a mindful, intentional and timely manner
- Adapt and craft your communication to fit specific admissions culture (Asia vs. Australia vs. UK)
- Integrate feedback from your teachers/counselors/seniors
- Get feedback from our experts
- Manage waitlist decisions and formulate Plan B
Sign up for the free 14-day trial to get access to University 101, which will lay the foundation of your application. The free trial will also give you access to the UCAT, BMAT and ISAT diagnostic tests.
What You Can Expect
Interactive test modules
Studying for the BMAT, UCAT and/or ISAT?
Put what you learn into practice with our interactive modules for test prep. You will have the opportunity to practice questions throughout and have multiple full length mock tests at the end of the course.
Community support and live Q&A session
We have forums and community spaces where you can ask questions and interact with other learners. We also hold monthly Q and A sessions where you get to interact with a seasoned test preparation coach.